Gutsy Magic Workshop
I agree to the terms outlined below:
Photographs and/or video and/or audio recordings and/or interviews may be made during the training and may feature the students. These may be used for a range of purposes, but principally for marketing purposes. This may include, but is not limited to, recording in-person training days, audio recordings and testimonials that may be used for flyers, newspaper articles, videos, websites and other electronic media. By registering for this training, you are granting permission for yourself to be photographed/videoed/interviewed on behalf of Sharyn Holmes (or associates) and give permission for the intended uses as stated above. You also agree to release Sharyn Holmes from any and all liability associated with the use by Gutsy Girl or a third party, of the photographs/audio/video/interview as set out by this agreement.
Terms and Conditions
I have read, understood and agree to the below terms & conditions:
1. Agreement These terms and conditions form the agreement between Sharyn Holmes (“us” “our” “we”) and our Students (“you” “your”). This agreement commences when you enrol in the Gutsy Magic Workshop and continues until termination is made in accordance with these terms. We may update these terms and conditions however any changes to our terms will only apply to new Students who enrol under the new terms.
2. Participation Requirements You agree to participate in the Gutsy Magic Workshop in good faith and in a way so as to not bring disrepute or cause reputational or other damage to Sharyn Holmes. You agree to engage with other students in a respectful manner.
3. Intellectual Property Sharyn Holmes retains the right to all intellectual property (whether registered or not) that is created by us and you agree not to disclose, sell, share or deal with our materials in any way other than for your strict private use. You must not sell, transfer, lease, modify or distribute the content for commercial use. You do not have the right to modify, adapt or create any derivative works from the course content and claim it as your own. If you wish to use to purchase a license to use the intellectual property taught in this workshop, please enquire about the Gutsy Creativity Facilitator option which is a paid licensing program.
4. Refund Policy
Due to the care, expense and planning of my workshops, it’s my policy to not issue refunds, transfers or credits to future workshops. You are welcome to transfer your place to someone else of your choosing. We will however provide a refund to you provided that you request this 14 days prior to workshop commencement. For payments made by Paypal, refunds will incur Paypal refund fees.
5. Payment Payment plans are available for your convenience. Please honour & respect this arrangement by ensuring your instalments are paid on time. Sharyn Holmes reserves the right to remove access to the workshop until payments are up to date.
6. Termination This agreement will be terminated without notice if you fail to pay any amounts owing by the due date. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement if a breach of the terms occurs. We also reserve the right to terminate this agreement in the unfortunate event that we become unable to provide the services requested, in which case all monies paid for work not undertaken will be refunded.
7. Australian Consumer Law and Limitation of Liability For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this contract limits or restricts your ability to make a claim against us that may be available to you for our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.