Sacred Circle Leadership Training
I agree to the terms outlined below:
Photographs and/or video and/or audio recordings and/or interviews may be made during the training and may feature the students. These may be used for a range of purposes, but principally for marketing purposes. This may include, but is not limited to, recording in-person training days, audio recordings and testimonials that may be used for flyers, newspaper articles, videos, websites and other electronic media. By registering for this training, you are granting permission for yourself to be photographed/videoed/interviewed on behalf of Gutsy Girl (or associates) and give permission for the intended uses as stated above. You also agree to release Gutsy Girl from any and all liability associated with the use by Gutsy Girl or a third party, of the photographs/audio/video/interview as set out by this agreement.
Terms and Conditions
I have read, understood and agree to the below terms & conditions:
1. Agreement These terms and conditions form the agreement between Gutsy Girl & Sharyn Holmes (“us” “our” “we”) and our Students (“you” “your”). This agreement commences when you enrol in the Sacred Circle Leadership Training and continues until termination is made in accordance with these terms. We may update these terms and conditions however any changes to our terms will only apply to new Students who enrol under the new terms.
2. Participation Requirements You agree to participate in the Sacred Circle Leadership Training (including the Facebook group) in good faith and in a way so as to not bring disrepute or cause reputational or other damage to Gutsy Girl. You agree to set aside the allocated time required to complete your studies where possible and engage with other Trainees in a respectful manner.
3. Intellectual Property Gutsy Girl & Sharyn Holmes retains the right to all intellectual property (whether registered or not) that is created by us and you agree not to disclose, sell, share or deal with our materials in any way other than for your strict private use. You must not sell, transfer, lease, modify or distribute the content for commercial use. You have been granted a licence (limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable) to use the Circle Blueprint for the purpose of your own circles, retreats and workshops. You do not have the right to modify, adapt or create any derivative works from the course content and claim it as your own. If you breach this contract, the licence to use the Circle Blueprint will be terminated.
4. Refund Policy If you change your mind and decide not to complete the Sacred Circle Leadership Training, we will provide a refund to you (less a $300 admin fee) provided that you request this within the first 20 days of course commencement and provide completed worksheets as evidence & proof of commitment to the program. For payments made by Paypal, refunds made prior to course commencement will incur Paypal refund fees.
5. Payment Payment plans are available for your convenience. Please honour & respect this arrangement by ensuring your instalments are paid on time. Gutsy Girl & Sharyn Holmes reserves the right to remove access to the membership site until payments are up to date.
6. Termination This agreement will be terminated without notice if you fail to pay any amounts owing by the due date. This agreement will be terminated if a refund is issued during the 30-Day Money Back Refund period. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement if a breach of the terms occurs. We also reserve the right to terminate this agreement in the unfortunate event that we become unable to provide the services requested, in which case all monies paid for work not undertaken will be refunded.
7. Australian Consumer Law and Limitation of Liability For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this contract limits or restricts your ability to make a claim against us that may be available to you for our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
To the extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law and relevant state legislation, our sole obligation under this contract is to use our best endeavours to provide the products or to repair the products or repair or replace any part of a product which is found to be defective during one year after purchase. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
When you acquire goods or services from us, Part 3-2, Division 1 of the Australian Consumer Law implies a number of guarantees that cannot be excluded. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, to the full extent permitted by law:
(a) under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of us) will we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the products you purchase from us;
(b) we exclude all guarantees, conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom;
(c) in no event shall we be liable for any other claims or damages including, but not limited to, claims for faulty design, negligent or misleading advice, damages arising from loss or use of the products, and any indirect, special or consequential damages or injury to any person, corporation or other entity.
If the product is a product not ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, pursuant to s 64A of the Australian Consumer Law and similar provisions of relevant state legislation we limit our liability to payment of an amount equal to the lowest of:
(a) the cost of replacing the goods or services or supplying equivalent goods or services;
(b) the cost of repair of the goods;
(c) the cost of having the goods repaired or replaced.
Subject to the above clause we are not liable for default or failure in performance of our obligations pursuant to this agreement resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, accidents, fires, explosions, earthquakes, floods, the elements, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of suitable parts, components, materials, labour or transportation or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. W e are not responsible for any loss caused by an error or defect in the products or errors or faults caused by components supplied by any other person.